Style and Design

I GOT A FREE BUDGET PHONE.THEY SAID IT WOULD COST ME NOTHING.

I ASKED THEM CATCH WAS TO GET A CELL PHONE FOR FREE. I WAS TOLD IF I HAD MEDICAL I COULD GET ONE.I STILL WAS WORRIED. TOLD THE PERSON I WOULD HAVE TO THINK ABOUT. MY SON GOT A FREE PHONE FROM WHEN HE WAS GOING TO SCHOOLIT WAS NOT A BUDGET PHONE.

HE NEVER PAID OR LOST ANYTHING.THEY NEVER TOLD OR MEMTION LIFELINE TO ME, THEY TOOK MY LIFELINE FROM MY LANDLINE PHONE. NOW I HAVE A BIG PHONE BILL AND I HAVE TO REAPPLY. THE DUMB PHONE # THEY GAVE ME LONG DISIANT # SO IF ANYBODY CALLED ME THEY WOULD HAVE TO PAY ALOT.

WHEN I CALLED BUDGET THEY PUT ME ON HOLD FOR FORTY MIN.WHEN I WAS GETTING UPSET WITH THEM BECAUSE THEM THEY JUST HUNG UP ON ME AND EACH TIME I CALLED I WAS PUT ON HOLD THEN HUNG UP ON THEY ARE LIERS, CHEATERS, AND DOWNRIGHT RUDE

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Budget Mobile. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Budget Mobile to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was thier lies, sold my email to spammers, given incorrect information and budget mobile. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Budget Mobile and budget mobile phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Budget Mobile?

Comments