Product: Budget Mobile Cell Phone Replacement Clear all filters (0 of 6 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Budget Mobile - Need a new phone replaced

My phone got wet and doesnt work anymore need a replacement

Budget Mobile - Broken cell phone

Can't text . what someone calls me then my cell phone hangs up on us, etc. I'm disable, have no transportation. I use neighbors phone to call budget mobile to try to have a new phone mail to me but budget mobile hangs up on me, etc.. PLEASE HELP ME.
1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design
#1420983

Budget Mobile - CELL PHONE BROKE

It's been broken for awhile now. I've been trying to get a hold of budget mobile and see if they can PLEASE mail me a new one to my home. I'm disable and have no transportation. My neighbor let me use their phone to try to get a hold of budget mobile for a while now.
#1420965

Budget Mobile - My phone is broken

Doesn't let u text u out and when u r on the phone with someone it hangs up on u , etc... I' ve been calling budget mobile number to try to get a new phone but ever time i try to call budget mobile on anyones phone . the number i have hangs up on me.
#1420947

Budget Mobile - IPhone 4 I paid $50.00 won't chg

Iphone 4 wont charge.total crap want to go back to Androif
4.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design
#1203195
Reply to reviews
Called and reported phone stollen had to pay for replacement phone.Gave banking information to C.S.R. was told to wait 14 days for replacement. 26.00 dollars deducted from my acct. 14 days later no phone. Called C.S.R. again to find out they closed my account on Nov....

Call entouch wireless your service was transferred

5.0