I just got off the line with Budget Mobile.They apperently know more about T-Mobile than T-Mobile does.

I received my phone and found that the coverage in my area was poor to non-existing. I went to a T-Mobile store and was told I was in a bad area for their service. Budget on the other hand told me that was wrong and they knew for sure that the coverage was excellent. I was offered no help!

Instead Budget wished me luck and hung up! I ask you, who would know more the carrier or the company that leases time from them? If I had it over I would run, not walk, away from this company free service or not.

Please be advised that there are better companies with much better customer service and help.John, Sapulpa OK

oldclock wrote the review because of poor customer service at Budget Mobile. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Budget Mobile to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Budget Mobile and budget mobile phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Budget Mobile?

Comments