Without any kind of a notice, they dropped a call that I was on in the middle of the afternoon on June 21st.I was unable to make or receive calls so I went online and was able to do a live chat with customer service.

They said that they were doing a 'migration process' on my account and for me to give them 24 to 48 hours to complete! It's been over 48 hours and still NO service!

I contacted the FCC and got exactly what I expected from them for help - nothing!DO NOT join Budget Mobile if you're looking for a life line phone because since day 1 of getting this CHEAP so called Smart Phone that they're advertising, trust me, you're better off going somewhere else!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Budget Mobile. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Budget Mobile to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was budget mobile. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Budget Mobile and budget mobile lifeline phone plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments