Ad for this company states on main page ""Get a FREE SMART PHONE" yet they won't tell you any model #, or say you will even get one at all since they send, "out phones randomly and all our phones are refurbished phones"....

Was looking to change since the place I am with, I have BEEN with for years and the phone isn't good to hold a charge over a day, plus I get harassed with "Security Services" calls as little as 2-3 minutes apart and support says they can't do a thing about it..... thought with the STATED android phone with Google Play (also shown), I could get one of the apps people talk about to block those harassing calls, but not if it's a phone that is older and worse than what I have now!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of budget mobile lifeline phone program deal. Budget Mobile needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned budget mobile lifeline phone program deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Budget Mobile.

Had an Experience with Budget Mobile?

Comments