1.7
Style and Design

I pressed the wrong button when selecting my plan.I called to see how they could help correct or give a refund, it took "Alex" almost thirty minutes to tell me they could do nothing, after I paid for a service.

I will spread the word and warn others about this company! It would be a good idea to inform the government about these fishy scam artist.

Let's work smarter so that we don't have to get these phones in the first place, there are some decent companies out there also.Please, be aware and please read reviews about this company, you've been warned!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5. The author is overall dissatisfied with Budget Mobile. The most disappointing about budget mobile lifeline plan from Budget Mobile was customer service or rather lack of, quality of goods and can not do refunds Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Budget Mobile.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Budget Mobile to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Budget Mobile?

Comments